Re: In Montréal - Sept 12th to 19th

On 19-08-18 18 h 45, Sergio Durigan Junior wrote:
> Hi, guys and girls!
>
> I just would like to mention that I will be in Montréal for GNU Cauldron
> (<https://gcc.gnu.org/wiki/cauldron2019>) from September 12th to 19th,
> and that it would be nice to see you (some again, others for the first
> time) :-).
>
> My days will be very busy with the conference + work meeting, but I will
> have Monday (16th) free, so perhaps we could do something then?
>
> Vagrant Cascadian, Matthias Klose and probably other DDs will also be in
> town for the same conference; I'll talk to them and invite them over
> :-).
>
> I've been to your beautiful city twice, but don't count on my knowledge
> to pick a good place to meet!  Suggestions are very welcome.
>
> Cheers,

Hey Sergio! I don't know if I'll be able to make it on a Monday night
before 21:00 (I have karate class those nights), but for a meeting place
with good craft beer, pretty decent food and a lots of space I'd
recommend MaBrasserie [1].

It's a brewing coop so they have a large tap selection.

Cheers!

[1]: https://www.openstreetmap.org/node/5485581949

--
  ⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀