From: Margarita Manterola <margamanterola@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, Jan 18, 2015 at 5:54 PM
Subject: Re: DC16 decision meeting dudle
To: Stefano Rivera <stefanor@debian.org>, Allison Randal <allison@lohutok.net>, mathieu.tl@gmail.com

Hi,

Thanks for replying to the dudl and getting other people from your bid
to do it as well.

I have eliminated Monday and Friday as there were many people who
couldn't make it on those days, and I've added Saturday and Sunday, to
see if there's a time then that maybe suits everybody.

I'm sorry to keep taking from your time, but could you please visit
the dudle again and fill in your availability for Saturday and Sunday?
https://dudle.inf.tu-dresden.de/dc16-decision-meeting/

Thanks and sorry.

--
Besos,