From: Margarita Manterola <margamanterola@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, Jan 17, 2015 at 7:01 AM
Subject: DC16 decision meeting dudle
To: Stefano Rivera <stefanor@debian.org>, Allison Randal <allison@lohutok.net>, mathieu.tl@gmail.com

Hi there,

I'd like to have the DC16 decision meeting on the week of Jan 26th.
I've created a dudle for deciding the date:
https://dudle.inf.tu-dresden.de/dc16-decision-meeting/

Please fill it in, including if you are going to be the person
presenting the bid i.e. for the presenter of the bid it would read:
foo (place presenter)

And ask the rest of the team who would attend to also fill it in, in
that case, it would be:
bar (place)

We will try to find the time that suits the most, but in general it's
hard to find a time that suits everybody, so I want to make sure that
both bids have their presenters available.

--
Besos,
Marga