request: packaging workshop

Several years ago, I attended one of the Debian packaging workshops that Debian NYC ran https://wiki.debian.org/DebianNYC/Workshops/3 . I learned a lot! But I didn't practice what I learned, and my new skills faded. But -- for work and hobby reasons -- I'm interested in picking it back up.

https://wiki.debian.org/DebianNYC/Workshops shows that we haven't had a workshop in a few years -- how about another packaging workshop? Maybe on a weekend day or a weeknight in late August? I'm not skilled enough to teach a packaging workshop but I can definitely publicize and help get participants if someone else can teach one. And I have contacts with a few businesses in Manhattan that could host.

-Sumana Harihareswara
https://brainwane.net