From: Sander Antoniades
Date: Mon, Jan 7, 2019 at 9:52 PM
Subject: [nylug-talk] Thursday, January 17th, Resource Control @ Facebook
To: NYLUG Technical Discussion <nylug-talk@nylug.org>

RSVP here:
----------------
https://www.meetup.com/nylug-meetings/

What:
-------
Resource Control @ Facebook

When:
--------
Thursday, January 17, 2019
6:30 PM

Where:
---------
Two Sigma Investments
23rd floor
101 Avenue of the Americas · New York, NY

Tejun Heo
-on-
Resource Control @ Facebook

Facebook has been actively experimenting with cgroup2 resource control for years.
In the process, we developed several kernel and userland mechanisms, fixed numerous
isolation issues, and discovered a number of surprising interactions.
We finally have work-conserving full-OS resource control working and are now in
the process of refining and deploying for various applications
including workload protection.

Afterwards:
Join us afterwards at the Cupping Room Cafe where we'll continue the discussion
over drinks and/or food. The Cupping Room Cafe is located at 359 W Broadway,
two blocks from the venue.

Speaker Bio: