Beersigning Wed 6/17 after NYLUG meeting (8:45ish) Bloom's Tavern?

Someone contacted me off list, asking for a DD signature, since I'm
I'm one of the few people in NYC on the list. [1] Please consider
adding yourself to the list if you are a local DD who is willing to
sign GPG certs of new prospective Debian Contributors.

I proposed that we meet after the 8/17 NYLUG talk on CoreOS [2], as
the group goes to a bar afterwards and figured I'd invite other Debian
folks since this person is looking for more than one sig, and from my
experience Debian folks like bars.

The bar is called Bloom's Tavern [3] and is located at 208 E 58th St.
I'll probably get there between 8:30-9:00pm. We'll be upstairs on the
second floor. Remember to bring slips and government ID for the
keysigning. [4]

There is no need to RSVP if you don't plan to attend the CoreOS talk,
but please RSVP via the meetup link if you want to attend the talk.
If you'd like to attend the talk, but can't use Meetup.com, please
privately let me know. (I'll need the name on the Photo ID you'd
present to building security.)

Cheers,
Brian

[1] - https://wiki.debian.org/Keysigning/Offers#US