Re: [Debian-NYC] Reminder: Tonight 7pm, going away party for Jimmy at Pacific Standard.

I'm not feeling very good tonight; had a horrible allergy attack earlier, so I need to sit this one out. :(

Wish Jimmy well for me. Tell him to come visit again soon!

--Robert

On Sep 20, 2013 5:30 PM, "Brian Gupta" <brian.gupta@brandorr.com> wrote:
On Thu, Sep 19, 2013 at 2:06 AM, Brian Gupta <brian.gupta@brandorr.com> wrote:
> Jimmy Kaplowitz is leaving NYC in about a week. Would be cool to give
> him a nice send off party. (And an excuse to have a Debian party).
>
> I talked to him on IRC and he is free this Friday.
>
> Venue info: http://pacificstandardbrooklyn.com/
>
> Hope to see you all there.
>
> -Brian

Due to late notice, am sending a reminder.

Cheers,
Brian