Re: [Debian-NYC] Beer-signing this weekend

On Wed, Aug 21, 2013 at 07:10:12PM -0400, John Paul Adrian Glaubitz wrote:
> On 08/21/2013 07:08 PM, Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:
> > How about a Debian-NYC meet up at the Brooklyn location: Pacific Standard (dkg
> > knows it).  I could make it at like 7pm or later on Friday.  After 10pm, it
> > might be crowded but probably not packed.
>
> Sure, sounds like a plan!

Sadly I'm going to flake - I'm starting to feel like I'm sick, and I want to
take it easy at home tonight to maximize health and minimize infection. Enjoy
the evening and the several other NYC Debian folks who attend! Hopefully I'll
meet you at dc14 and/or dc15 if not some sooner trip when we're both in the
same place.

- Jimmy Kaplowitz
jimmy@debian.org