[Debian-NYC] Fwd: [Tollef Fog Heen] Meeting up on Sun/Mon?

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Tollef Fog Heen <tfheen@err.no>
To: debiannyc@lists.vireo.org
Date: Thu, 23 May 2013 23:20:40 +0200
Subject: Meeting up on Sun/Mon?

(I'm not subscribed, please Cc me on replies)

Hiya,

I'll be arriving in NYC on Saturday afternoon and don't really have any
plans for Sunday or Monday.  I suspect I'll be tired after the flight
and not that much fun on Saturday, but if somebody wants to meet up with
Tired Geek, I'll be happy to hang out then too.

It's my second time in NYC, I haven't seen much of the city (Time
Square, a little bit of the subway, walked through Chinatown, seen wall
street, but not taken the ferry to staten island, nor that many other
touristy things), so if somebody wants to take me around, I'll be happy
to join, or I'd be happy to just hang out in a park or cafe or pub or
whatever. :-)

I'm on IRC as Mithrandir, email is the From address, phone is +47
92642543, dunno how much I'll be online once I hit the ground in NY, so
if we can arrange something up front via email/IRC, that's probably better.

Cheers,
--
Tollef Fog Heen