Re: [Debian-NYC] Wheezy release party?

Thanks for organizing !  I am going to try to make it .  Surfing out at the Rockaways and may stop by Brighton Beach for some Russian salads and kinishes .  It looks like we have enough alcohol already ... !  If anyone in South Bklyn needs a ride in you can give a call 917-740-7315

Steve

On Wed, May 1, 2013 at 7:41 PM, Thomas Krichel <krichel@openlib.org> wrote:

 Brian Gupta writes

> Hi all we're 3 days away and only three people have signed up on the
> Wheezy release party wiki page,

  But one of them plans to bring 5 bottles of wine! When the four
  attendees who have signed up so far will have drunk those they will
  see six attendees each ;-)

  Cheers,

  Thomas Krichel                    http://openlib.org/home/krichel
                                      http://authorprofile.org/pkr1