[Debian-NYC] Fwd: Jan 10th NYLUG meeting: Linux Kernel Developer Ted T'so on the ext4 filesystem

Guessing everyone knows that the speaker is a DD, but just in case, I'll share that he maintains a number of fs related packages. http://qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=tytso%40mit.edu

Please note that RSVP on meetup (http://www.meetup.com/nylug-meetings/events/82181762/) is open now. The rsvp.nylug.org, will open shortly, but the person doing it can't take care of listing it till he gets home tonight. (In an hour or so).

Please note, real names and IDs are NOT required, but we will be checking "names" at the door, as we expect this event to get fully RSVPed in the next 24-48 hours, based on the past two meetings. If you do not make the RSVP cutoff, we will be maintaining a waiting list on meetup.

I'll also add that if you have a strong preference not to use meetup or rsvp.nylug.org, we will accomodate individual RSVPs via email to me, if they get to me before RSVP fills up. (Using the existing systems is a lot less work, so please don't just email me "because it's easier for you.")

(We'll be grabbing drinks after the meeting at a nearby bar.)

Thanks,
Brian