[Debian-NYC] Debian is officially on EC2 now. (I started a FAQ and would like feedback)
- To: Debian-NYC List <email@example.com>
- Subject: [Debian-NYC] Debian is officially on EC2 now. (I started a FAQ and would like feedback)
- From: Brian Gupta <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sat, 8 Dec 2012 11:55:16 -0500
- Message-id: <CACFaiRwYrVEAkKzOZMeNfa4cBtnoSS5OEgT=hu2MXxFL7ChNag@mail.gmail.com> (sfid-20121208_170308_229272_B2A31297)
In light of this I have decided to start working on a Debian EC2 FAQ
Whether you have never used EC2 or are an EC2 veteran, I'd like to
invite folks to take a look and identity any questions that you think
should be in there.
For now I have only broken the FAQ into two sections. "Answered" and
"Unanswered". Feel free to add questions that you don't know the
answer to directly to the unanswered section or email them to me. Same
goes for questions you know the answer to. (Add to answered or email
Once we have a lot more questions in there, I will look to organizing it.
DebianNYC mailing list