[Debian-NYC] Holiday party Dec 11th 7pm (House of Brews on 51st street)

I know some of you already know about this, as NYLUG is one of the
participating organizations, but if not, here are the details.

RSVPs here: here: http://rsvp.nylug.org/ or here:
http://www.meetup.com/nylug-meetings/events/91284032/

Please note: Currently RSVPs are not mandatory to attend, but RSVPs
may become a priority if the number of attendees exceeds capacity.
(IE: RSVP to be better safe than sorry).

LispNYC http://www.lispnyc.org, NYLUG http://nylug.org, NY Haskell,
LOPSA-NYC, NYCBUG http://www.nycbug.org/, PuppetNYC, UNIGROUP
http://www.unigroup.org/, and the NY Functional Programmers Meetup
Group are joining forces to have a holiday party to remember.  NYC
technical user groups of all interests are encouraged to join in with
the event.

All folks of all technical levels and interests are welcome. There is
no fixed agenda, just having a good time with fellow geeks.

We have lined up sponsorship for appetizers (omnivore and veggie) and
beer. If your company is interested in being a co-sponsor please feel
free to reach
out to the organizers.

Cheers,
Brian