[Debian-NYC] We need help to make DebConf13 happen next year.

Hi,

For reasons that are quite unfathomable to me, considering everything
else that is on my plate, I have rejoined the debconf-sponsors team to
help out with fundraising for next year's DebConf, which is scheduled
to be in Switzerland next summer. (This will be the first time DebConf
is back in an "expensive market" since it left NYC in 2010, so they
can use a lot of help.)

I wanted to ask the group if:

a) Is anyone willing to help with fundraising work? (Except for me,
all the active team members are EU based, so as far as I can tell, the
list of US companies to contact is largely all on my plate right now.)
b) Anyone know of any companies (local or otherwise) that use Debian,
that might be interesting in "giving back" through a financial
contribution to Debian/Debconf?

Here is the sponsorship brochure for DebConf13 if you want to reach
out to any potential sponsors:
http://media.debconf.org/dc13/sponsors/DebConf13_SponsoringBrochure.pdf

Thanks,
Brian