[Debian-NYC] looking for FLOSSy coworking space

I'm finding that my life and my work for Wikimedia improve dramatically
when I get out of the apartment each day and work someplace other than
home, and that the intermittent wifi of cafes isn't reliable enough (and
the noise makes it hard to have calls).  And it's far more
enjoyable for me to cowork with people who understand free culture and
free software.  (And don't block IRC!)

I'd be interested in various arrangements - M-F 9-5, part-time, a few
days a week, etc.  I can pay rent if rent is wanted, and I wouldn't need
a dedicated desk.  And I'm more interested in working within a real
office, a startup or nonprofit that works on FLOSS or free culture, than
in the churn of a dedicated coworking space.  But if there's a coworking
space where nearly everyone's into FLOSS or some other kind of activism,
I'd be interested in that.

Potential coworking spaces that might fit my criteria (anyone have any
experience with how FLOSSish people are there?):

http://ingoodcompany.com/membership-old/monthly-work-packages/

http://www.wecreatenyc.com/services/workspace-membership/

http://www.greenspaceshome.com/

Manhattan, Brooklyn, and Queens might all work for me.

Any thoughts?

best,
Sumana Harihareswara
http://harihareswara.net