Re: [Debian-NYC] Anyone playing with Raspbian?

I got pretty much as far as you have. I'm reading about it being used for XBMC which sounds interesting, but it looks more attractive as a headless personal server. It would be a lighter-weight way for me to get into my home network from outside, i.e. openvpn, perhaps it can carry my mail too, stuff like that, this way I may be able to power off some full-size machines when going abroad. So I may end up using one for XBMC and another one as a server, but so far it's just thought.

I'd love to see a pi with two network interfaces :-)