[Debian-NYC] Linux Installation Festival * April 2 12pm - 5pm

There will be a Linux Installation Festival on April 2 from 12pm to
5pm (ish) at the United Nations International School (24-50 FDR Drive
New York, NY 10010-4046). You are cordially invited. Please reply to
[raulcuza at gmail dot com] if you are interested in coming so I have
a sense of the numbers.

WHO
====
This event is open to anyone interested in Linux. Newbies as well as
sages are welcomed.

WHAT
=====
I have about 30 old desktops that will be given away to interested
families after they have been fixed up and prepared with Linux.
Instead of doing this work in a dark office all alone, I would like to
do the work with and in the company of fellow Linux enthusiast.

Things that would be good to bring:
 * gigi hubs
 * your favorite Linux repositories
 * install media (CD, USB)
 * DVD burners
 * tools (screw driver mostly)
 * YOU!

Things UNIS will provide:
 * power and power strips
 * Internet access
 * big open space with a view of the East River
 * 30 machines itching to be cleaned up and given a new life for a new family
 * Snacks

Lunch can be delivered if people are interested in ordering something.

WHEN
=====
April 2, from 12 PM to 5 PM

WHERE