[Debian-NYC] Debconf video licensing question

Friends,

I'm trying to track down licensing information for the video taken of
speakers at the 2011 Debconf, files here:
http://meetings-archive.debian.net/pub/debian-meetings/2010/debconf10/
In particular I am trying to find the license for Eben's "Silver lining
in the Cloud" speech.

I had heard that the videos were available under a free license and that
speakers had the opportunity to choose a free license of their choice,
but I can't track down either that policy or what the default free
license is. Either bit of information would be enough for my purposes.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks much,
James