Re: [Debian-NYC] squeeze release party

Debian 6.0 "Squeeze" released a few minutes ago...

> After 24 months of constant development, the Debian Project is proud
> to present its new stable version 6.0 (code name Squeeze). Debian 6.0
> is a free operating system, coming for the first time in two
> flavours. Alongside Debian GNU/Linux, Debian GNU/kFreeBSD is
> introduced with this version as a technology preview.

http://www.debian.org/News/2011/20110205a

I'm not in New York, but I'm organizing a release party on Friday here
at Berkeley, home of vi the evil editor. Wish you all good luck and fun!

Cheers to the year of the beast,
Dara

--
http://www.ocf.berkeley.edu/~daradib/