[Debian-NYC] Debian sysadmin job opening

My friend and colleague runs a company called easybib.com. It's been
around for 9 years but hasn't lost any of that startup charm. They are
growing fast and need to hire a full time experienced Debian sysadmin
to do custom packaging, infrastructure automation in the cloud and
general purpose performance tuning of the whole cluster. Let me know
if you're interested and I'll forward your email along.

-lee