Re: [Debian-NYC] wednesday 2011-10-19 7pm at PST -- beer and meetup?

I'll try to make it, but my schedule is largely dictated by my little 20
pound 3 month old megababy boss named Johann.  I hope he lets me out.
Or maybe I'll bring him if he's in a good mood.

.hc

--
  Hans-Christoph Steiner
  mobile: +1 347 850 4872  work: +1 718 360 4872