Re: [Debian-NYC] Next event?

On Tue, 29 Mar 2011, Raul Cuza wrote:

I"ve verified that no blood test is required. Big InstallFest is on
for this Saturday 12-5 at UNIS (see email announcement sent to this
list a little earlier for additional details).

Most of the people who have replied are new to using Linux. It would
be great to have some more experienced users there, too, especially if
they can bring some gigi-switches and bandwidth saving repositories. I
have a pile of old cisco switches, but they are only 10/100.

- r

Heaven forwarding, I will be at the Install Fest.  I may not make it by noon.

I will bring only a few Debian Testing KDE CDs.

Thanks, Raul!

oo--JS.