Re: [Debian-NYC] Next event?

I'm guessing Jay did not mean this far after next week, but I'm
hosting an InstallFest on April 2 at UNIS. I had originally tried to
arrange this as a NoviceNight with NYCIST, but since what I want to do
is prepare a lot of used desktops for donation, an InstallFest is more
appropriate.

I wont clutter this thread with the details, but I am looking forward
to seeing all interested debian-nyc people there. The more distro
servers and gigE switches the better!

Raúl