Re: [Debian-NYC] public squeeze release party?

Hi Hans,

On Wed, Feb 09, 2011 at 09:43:28PM -0500, Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:
> On Feb 9, 2011, at 1:41 PM, Brian Gupta wrote:
>> Also schedule-wise, this week is a great week to do it, as the third
>> week of the month is vary heavy with user group activity. (I know next
>> week Tuesday is puppet-nyc, Wed. is NYLUG, and Thursday is UNIGROUP).
>
> Let's do it soon at NYCR.  There are a bunch of people there who are
> interested.  Next Wed night? 2/16?

You might want to reread his schedule advice. :-) That is the busy third week
of the month which he was referring to, and NYLUG meets then.

As for me, I'm unlikely to be free during evening hours any time most Mondays
through Thursdays, and will also be preoccupied for much of the weekend after
next with the (inter)national Students for Free Culture conference at NYU.
Maybe I'll see some of you there! Anyway, it's not worth considering my
availability in determining logistics since my schedule is so atypical. I'll
still continue to show up to Debian-NYC events (incl. this one at NYCR) when
feasible.

- Jimmy Kaplowitz
jimmy@debian.org