Re: [Debian-NYC] squeeze release party

Seems like quite a few people are looking forward to a release party this weekend, only no one yet has offered or suggested a space.

Discussion on IRC seemed enthusiastic about making it a sort of Debian release / Superbowl party, which sounds like it could be fun, but so far no one has mentioned any places to have such a party.

Just for the record my own apartment is much to small for this sort of thing, but hoping someone has a suitable suggestion before too long.

Anyone...?

~ Forest Mars