[Debian-NYC] Help with the DebConf10 final report

Hi debian-nyc,

Every year, the DebConf team prepares a final report.  This allows
future years to learn from us, and is critical in securing repeat
sponsors.

*You* can help with this report, too.  Your perspective are very
helpful in this report.  In fact, we'd love to have articles from your
perspective.  Some concrete ideas for contributions are:

- "Personal impressions" - excepts from your blog posts.  It would
  help us to have someone search for old Planet Debian posts to
  quote (with permission).
- A day trip article
- An article on other social activities
- Write-up on describing some interesting talks
- Anything else you can think of.

For those who helped more with organization, there are "behind the
scenes" articles to write, too.

You can see much more and claim articles here:
  http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf10/FinalReport

If you have any questions about how to help, just let me know or
someone else on the team know.

Thanks,

- Richard