Re: [Debian-NYC] Novice Night great success!

On Thu, Dec 02, 2010 at 02:26:24PM -0500, Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:

> Hear hear!  Yeah, it was good fun.  And lots of good ideas here,
> Lee.  The only thing I might add is a bit of follow-up or help on
> how people can get help after the night is over.
>
> .hc
maybe have a 5 minute tutorial about installing an IRC client, learning the few
basic commands and joining #debian-nyc?
--
|  .''`.  == Debian GNU/Linux ==.| http://kevix.myopenid.com......|
| : :' :     The Universal OS....| mysite.verizon.net/kevin.mark/.|