Re: [Debian-NYC] Organizations to reach out to for Novice Nights

I work a lot with tech folk who work in private schools in NYC. I'll
check with the them to see if there is interest in taking part in
this. Some of the things they would be interested in would be managing
computer labs running debian and/or creating virtual environments that
can be used by classes for a semester and then reset when the class is
over.

If there is interest I will forward it to you.

Thanks!

Raul