Re: [Debian-NYC] Jay Sulzbergers off-topic posts to debian-nyc, (was Re: Wednesday 26 May 2010 UNIGROUP: blahblahblah)

On Wed, 26 May 2010, Mike O'Connor <stew@vireo.org> wrote:

Jay,

Please keep your posts to this list limited to coordination of social
events with other users and developers of the Debian operating system.

There have been several times in the past that you were asked by members
of this list to stop with off-topic announcements.  This is not the
first time that it has resulted in a rather pointless discussion of your
off-topic announcements.  The best thing here would be for you to not
send any more such announcements.

I think the last notice I sent was indavertently sent, and I
apologize for sending it.

If you wish to get certain late re-sent notices write to

 secretary@lxny.org

and ask to be placed on the LXNY announcements list.

Again, folk of Debian New York, please accept my apologies for off
topic post!

oo--JS.

---

All others,

If you are still interested in receiving announcements from Jay, you
might subscribe to the nylug-talk mailing list:

or some other nylug mailing list:

http://www.nylug.org/mlist/index.shtml

Or contact jay off-list to ask him to include you in his announcements.

stew