[Debian-NYC] Debconf-team meeting/dinner this Sunday the 14th at 6 PM

Hi folks,

We have determined a time for our first organizing meeting of the year,
Sunday the 14th at 6 PM. We are still determining a time/place.

If you indicated you can make it on our doodle scheduler but are not
coming, please email me. If you are not on our doodle scheduler but are
coming, please email me. I would like to get a headcount so that we can
plan accordingly for a venue.

Biella

Gabriella Coleman, Assistant Professor
Department of Media, Culture, & Communication
New York University
239 Greene St, 7th floor
NY NY 10003
212-992-7696