Re: [Debian-NYC] Tues 1/18 or Wed 1/19

On Wed, Dec 08, 2010 at 12:11:55AM -0500, Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:

> Ok we have two date options from Eyebeam for the next Novice Night:
>
> http://doodle.com/49qk6unzg6ufmifx

These two are pretty similar so far, but Wednesday overlaps with
NYLUG.  NYLUG was the source of a lot of people at the last one, so we
should try Tuesday if at all possible.

Raul, would either of these days work for the NYC Tech Teachers group?
It would be good if we could coordinate for one of the upcoming Novice
Nights.

- Richard