Re: [Debian-NYC] Tech Teacher NoviceNight

On Mon, 29 Nov 2010, Raul Cuza <raulcuza@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi,

I'm a member of NYCIST <http://nycist.net> and have let our group of
technology teachers know about this Wednesday's NoviceNights meeting.
A few of us will hopefully make it.

I'm writing to see if there is interest in holding a NoviceNight
specifically for our group. We meet once a month at various locations
around the city. I was hoping we could focus on issues of deployment,
dual booting a lab environment, Linux thin clients, educational
software, etc. The exact topics can be decided by interest and skills
of tutors.

Please let me know and I'll make the arrangements.

Raśl

I suggest a special Debian Teachers and Students Night, aimed at
all teachers and students.

oo--JS.