[Debian-NYC] Novice Night postponed

(just in case people here are still wondering...)

Hi,

A while ago we had discussed having the first Novice Night tonight
(Wednesday, November 10th).  This mail is just to let you know that we
never finalized those plans, and never really advertised, so it should
be considered postponed.

We still think it's a good idea, we'll just have to wait a bit.  It
will also help to get past the post-debconf burnout which seems to be
around...

Thanks,

- Richard