[Debian-NYC] Who wants to have a bug squashing party?

Hi,

Who would want to have a bug squashing party?  I know we have a lot of
upcoming events, so this might be too much, but perhaps we could
anyway.

This would be targeted towards productivity instead of training.
There can certainly be mentoring, just like the last one, though.  For
reference, here is our last BSP's page:
  http://wiki.debian.org/BSP2010/NewYorkCity

Would anyone like to offer a space to do this?  Somewhere we can stay
late (overnight is best) would be ideal.  A one night/part of the next
morning would probably be sufficient.  I could find space at Columbia,
I'm pretty sure.

- Richard

p.s. don't forget to RSVP to the workshop:
  http://wiki.debian.org/DebianNYC/Workshops/WhatsInAPackage