Re: [Debian-NYC] October workshop time poll

Hello,

On Thu, Sep 30, 2010 at 12:38:36PM -0400, Richard Darst wrote:
> Hello,
>
> If you would like to attend an October workshop, please let us know
> your available times here:
>   http://doodle.com/xx7hymeaw2qx46r6

I'm thinking of declaring the workshop on Wed, October 27th.  This
misses the NYLUG meeting on the 20th.  We could also do it on Wed, Oct
13th, but that may be a bit too soon.

If you have an opinion please put it on the poll (or mail me directly
if you don't want to do that).

> The workshop topic has not been decided yet.  Please let us know by
> email or comments on the poll what you would be interested in.  Some
> possible topics are here:
>   http://wiki.debian.org/DebianNYC/Workshops

I am still very interested in hearing feedback on what topics people
are interested in.  Please let the list know or say something on IRC
(or again, you could mail me directly if you were more comfortable
with that).

Finally, if you were interested in attending and you didn't fill out
the time poll, I would appreciate a brief not on IRC or by mail, so we
can know the general audience and number interested.

Thanks,

- Richard