Re: [Debian-NYC] Wed, celebrating Debian's birthday?

On Mon, Aug 16, 2010 at 10:35, Jameson Rollins
<jrollins@finestructure.net> wrote:
> On Mon, 16 Aug 2010 10:21:18 -0400, Gabriella Coleman <biella@gmail.com> wrote:
>> So I realize that Debian's Bday is today but given that no one has sent out
>> a notice, I thought I would try to arrange something for Wed evening.
>>
>> If there is enough interest, I will come back with a place but please send
>> suggestions to me. I think somewhere between Columbia and Brooklyn would be
>> ideal and perhaps a place where we can eat and drink?
>
> Pacific Standard always gets my vote.
>
> jamie.

I'm also happy to go to Pacific Standard.

Keep in mind NYLUG[0] is the same night but it ends at 8pm so the
night would still be young enough to have a bday party.

-Jeremy

[0] http://nylug.org/home/index.shtml