Re: [Debian-NYC] [Debconf10-localteam] CIRCULATE

James Vasile wrote:

> Maybe more can be done to get the word out to Ubuntu (and other
> Debian-based distro) folks.  They're Debian too!

Agreed. Free Software / EFF / Ubuntu / GNU/Linux people would probably
all be interested.

New York State has an official local community group, which as an
ex-Ubuntu user (before Debian) I'm part of.[1] I sent an announcement to
their mailing list[2] and added Debian Day to their event page[3].

Let's keep spreading the word.

Dara

[1] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/NewYorkTeam
[2] https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-us-ny/2010-July/000876.html