[Debian-NYC] Please fill out poll, closing this evening at 10 PM, most likely time for meeting will be..

Hi folks,

If you can still come, please fill out the poll. The next few meetings
are really important so do try to come if you can.

The next meeting will most likely be Sunday at 5 PM as that is when we
can get most folks but I will send an official announcement with time
and place by tomorrow. I thought you would like to know when we are most
likely meeting.

http://www.doodle.com/pn7h9ikqihgsdw9b

Thanks,
Biella

Gabriella Coleman, Assistant Professor
Department of Media, Culture, & Communication
New York University
239 Greene St, 7th floor
NY NY 10003
212-992-7696