Re: [Debian-NYC] [Debconf10-localteam] Sign up for our next meeting on Doodle

On Mon, Apr 26, 2010 at 04:08:05PM -0400, Eric Dantan Rzewnicki wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> Vote for our next meeting time. The poll will close in 10 days with 1
> one reminder in the interim. Please pass along to those who might be
> interested in coming.
>
> http://www.doodle.com/pa2e5k9u38qbrzv2

Ping!

Currently Thursday, May 13th, at either 7 or 8 pm appears to be the best
option for the most team members. Please add your availability if you
have not, yet. Please update your availability if it has changed. The
poll closes Wednesday.

Please add agenda items here:
http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf10/Meetings

Thanks everyone,