Re: [Debian-NYC] [Debconf10-localteam] Sign up for our next meeting on Doodle

On Mon, Apr 26, 2010 at 04:08:05PM -0400, Eric Dantan Rzewnicki wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> Vote for our next meeting time. The poll will close in 10 days with 1
> one reminder in the interim. Please pass along to those who might be
> interested in coming.
>
> http://www.doodle.com/pa2e5k9u38qbrzv2

The poll was just extended to include the following week since several
team members are unavailable during the orignal week. To edit your

Below the poll in the "Functions" section click "Edit an entry" and
select your own entry on the next page.

-edrz