Re: [Debian-NYC] hardware giveaway?

Clint,

If you don't find a taker for the Sun Blade, I can ping the Solaris/OpenSolaris UG. Let me know if you want me to send a note.

-Brian

On Sun, Mar 7, 2010 at 2:32 PM, Clint Adams <schizo@debian.org> wrote:
On Thu, Jan 14, 2010 at 12:52:45AM -0500, Richard Darst wrote:
> How large are they?

A Sun Blade 1000 is going into the dumpster at or before the end
of the month.  It is large.  If no one wants to actually follow
through on taking the entire machine, I suppose I can rip out
components (CPUs, video cards, etc., no drive) so it doesn't go
completely to waste.