[Debian-NYC] meeting this Sunday at 6 PM at Biella's and Micah's House

Hi,

So we have decided that it is best to have the meeting in a quiet place
and near lots of trains (and hence not at a bar/restaurant). We will
order food (probably some sort of pizza from Pala Pizza that has gluten
free, veg, and vegan options). We may need to ask people to bring a few
folding chairs if they have them (please email me if you have such
folding chairs).

Perhaps folks can bring some beer or other drinks and we will have some
as well.

15 Washington Place apt 3J
10003 (between Mercer and Greene, super close to the R/W, 4, 5, ACE/B/F
and close to the 1 as well).

Biella

Gabriella Coleman, Assistant Professor
Department of Media, Culture, & Communication
New York University
239 Greene St, 7th floor
NY NY 10003
212-992-7696