[Debian-NYC] Let's sign some keys at the BSP

Hi everyone,

I'd like to be able to sign some keys and get my key signed at the BSP.
If you want to participate you probably already know the things you need
to have. If not here's a list that I stole from an archived message on
the list:

- A GPG/PGP key that's been published to a publicly accessible key server.

- Some printouts of your key's fingerprint to exchange with others.

- A government issued ID. Drivers license is okay, but some people
  prefer a passport.

- The "signing-party" Debian package.

Here are some helpful resources:

http://www.phillylinux.org/keys/terminal.html
http://linuxreviews.org/howtos/gnupg/signingparty/
http://aperiodic.net/phil/pgp/tutorial.html

The contents of this email are almost completely stolen from this one:
http://lists.vireo.org/pipermail/debiannyc/2009-May/000277.html

Looking forward to signing it up!
--
David Rocamora | http://www.n22t.com