Re: [Debian-NYC] [Debconf10-localteam] MacArthur Digital Media and Learning

(adding debiannyc@ back in)

On Mon, Jan 18, 2010 at 03:30:58PM -0500, Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:
> > [dkg interested]

> I am glad you like it, it would be great to have you involved.  I can
> meet pretty much anytime after Wed 4pm.

+1 at happy to have you involved.  I can meet most anytime this week,
and most anytime after Wed 4pm, the times needed for the workshop on
Thursday (pretty much all day from 18 to 22 or later), and Friday I
may be leaving town for a bit.

So perhaps squeeze in time Wednesday evening sometime?  We can do it
close to where you all are.

> It seems Richard and I have been taking the lead on it. I think I'm
> going to be the primary on a grant teaching programming to kids with
> Eyebeam, so I couldn't be the primary for this round.   But I'll
> happily do the submission.

Deciding who is listed where on the grant is one thing to discuss... I
think among us three we already have we should be able to show the
credentials needed.  Then it's summarizing in 350 words...

- Richard