Re: [Debian-NYC] Want to hang out? Philadelphia-based DD visiting New York

On Wed, Dec 16, 2009 at 01:50:51AM -0500, Asheesh Laroia wrote:
> Hey Debian NYC people,
>
> I'm a Philadelphia-based Debian developer who likes diversity, Free
> Software, and juggling. I'm visiting New York for a few days, starting Wed
> Dec 16. Lately I'm working on a Free Software community website,
> http://openhatch.org/.
>
> Help me find a time to hang out with you Debian NYC people by answering
> this Doodle poll to say when you're free:
>
> http://doodle.com/fxfqn2kyffaeb9w7

We decided to meet tomorrow, Friday, at 20:00.

Asheesh suggested Swift Bar near NYU, based on a friend's
recommendation, but it's only a suggestion.  You all know I'm not good
at deciding food places, so I'll leave it to the list to
decide... what do you all think?

He's staying in park slope (for convenience of travel).

Also: should this be dinner?  I could do either way.

- Richard

(p.s. I'm not sure, I may be a bit late depending on various
things...)