Re: [Debian-NYC] Next gathering: Saturday, December 5th

On Thu, Nov 12, 2009 at 08:41:32AM -0500, Richard Darst wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Based or our poll[0], our next gathering will be on Saturday, December
> 5th.
>
> Unless someone proposes elsewhere, I suppose it will be at the usual
> place, Pacific Standard[1] in Brooklyn.

Reminder: this is this Saturday.

Some of us will probably meet for dinner beforehand Saturday.  Once we
have plans (discuss on IRC) I'll post them to this list, but it may be
afternoon on Saturday by the time that happens.

- Richard

[1] google("pacific standard brooklyn")