Re: [Debian-NYC] [VAC] New York City, Sept. 19-26

Sept. 19th is Software Freedom Day.  Location TBA, but will be
somewhere in lower Manhattan. If any of you remember the party I threw
last year, this one will be similar: a nice space, a delicious buffet,
and a decent bar.

I'll be sending out the official invite soon with rsvp info.

I hope you'll all come represent!