Re: [Debian-NYC] Celebrating Debian's 16th Birthday

The later the better for the two of us (Stew and myself). We're due any minute now (August 20 is the actual due date) so it would be at least a couple weeks before we could attend anything. But... feel free to go ahead and have it without us if that works out best!

Rachel