[Debian-NYC] Tour of Columbia for DebConf

Hi,

Is everyone interested subscribed to the DebConf10 localteam list at
http://lists.debconf.org/mailman/listinfo/debconf10-localteam ?  It's
still low-traffic (#debconf-nyc is where most happens now), so if you
are moderately interested in announcements, you should be on the list,
especially if you have been to past DebConfs.

Anyway, we are trying to arrange a time to tour Columbia facilities.
If you are interested (especially useful if you've been at past
DebConfs), please fill out this poll:

http://doodle.com/xdbx7p3mk74gveyx

It'll probably be decided soon, since Devendra and I have to work on
getting the keys if it's after-hours.

Thanks,

- Richard