[Debian-NYC] Next Debian-NYC gathering: 7/11 8 PM @ Pacific Standard

So,

I took a look at /topic on #debian-nyc, and it pointed to this doodle poll:

http://doodle.com/2uyyk977niz465ug

Unbeknownst to me, that said that July 11th at 8 PM would be a pretty good time
for a gathering. Since it's right before I leave for DebCamp, and conveniently
immediately following a 4pm They Might Be Giants kids concert in Prospect Park,
I thought we might as well hold one then, in Pacific Standard by default.

Come if you like the idea, don't come if you don't, or start a discussion about
it on-list if that's your thing. Woo Free as in beer AND freedom! :)

- Jimmy Kaplowitz
jimmy@debian.org